Emerging from rogue software family is yet another dreadful successor named Advanced Clean Pro. The graphical user interface (GUI) design is identical to previous versions; there is no considerable change except for the product designation. Previously, the same brainchild of cyber criminals were identified as Power Clean Pro 2019, Auto System Care, One Click Speedup, and many others in the long list of wicked computer security and optimization tool.
Even though security experts warns about rising numbers of computer users who fall victims to rogue application like Advanced Clean Pro, there is still no sign of slowing down maybe due to users weakness in acquiring cost-less favorite apps. Unfortunately, cyber criminals are taking advantage of this event to target vulnerable users by incorporating Advanced Clean Pro to freeware or host app. The method is known in the software development industry as bundling method. While legitimate application requires administrative permission to proceed with the installation, most additional apps in the bundle inherit acceptable privilege from the host software. This is how Advanced Clean Pro was installed behind user’s awareness.
Among the dreadful attribute of bogus system optimizer is to execute unsolicited system changes that launches the rogue application by itself. Advanced Clean Pro act as if it is thoroughly scanning the computer, but this is actually an imitation of legitimate virus scan. Following this insincere exhibition of aptitude, victims may experience successive display of fake alerts and warning messages emphasizing how risky it is to continue computer operation while there are existing blunders. Apparently, Advanced Clean Pro is essential in fixing the system and it is offered as the best solution but for a cost of registration fee. Price tag to unlock the full functionality of this so-called security and optimization app is $19.95 and is good for six months only.
As we always suggested when dealing with rogue tool as Advanced Clean Pro, immediately remove the pest using only free and legitimate security software. Do not pay for this worthless and fraudulent application because it was made primarily to swindle money from naïve computer users.
Advanced Clean Pro Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Advanced Clean Pro through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Advanced Clean Pro, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Advanced Clean Pro rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Advanced Clean Pro
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Advanced Clean Pro and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Advanced Clean Pro from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Advanced Clean Pro from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Advanced Clean Pro unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Advanced Clean Pro and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Advanced Clean Pro using Anti-malware Program
To remove Advanced Clean Pro automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Advanced Clean Pro that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Advanced Clean Pro.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.