There is no better way to explain the cause of excessive 4solo.biz pop-ups on the browser other than web users have allowed it to happen. The permission may be set accidentally when pop-up from 4solo.biz was clicked especially if web user was persuade by the enticing messages on their first encounter with the site. During initial visit, the website will pop-up a prompt saying “4solo.biz wants to show notifications,” “Press allow to watch the video,” or “Click allow to confirm that you are not a robot.” Most web users are unaware that this trick is a simple way for cyber crooks to gain click that will actually enable browser push notification permission for 4solo.biz website. The embedded script on the page would actually do nothing but to activate the notification no matter what prompt or part of the page was clicked by visitors.
Cyber criminals especially those that are behind malicious sites like 4solo.biz are very eager to turn on this feature that will allow their site to send message or alert to web users through the browser application. While internet software developers sees added interaction benefits for web users and website operators through this feature, cyber crooks are exploiting it for their selfish gain. Questionable website like 4solo.biz utilizes this notification element to send advertisements and links with malicious contents towards web user’s browser program. 4solo.biz actually floods the browser with irradiating pop-ups showing various promotions, links, and recommended software downloads. In fact, push notification like this are the common source of potentially unwanted program (PUP) and this attack is not only restricted for 4solo.biz, other sites likes Subs-bam.videox.online, Gate2media.biz, and Qssc.xyz are also exhibiting the same.
The only way to stop the 4solo.biz pop-up ads is to delete the notification entry that allows the website to use the browser feature. It can be found easily under “Settings” and “Notification” area of the internet program. To further ensure that computer is free from any kind of threat, it is recommended to scan the system with virus and malware removal tool. See the steps below to totally get rid of 4solo.biz pop-ups and redirects.
4solo.biz Removal Procedure for PC
Below is a systematic instruction that is very useful in getting rid of the potentially unwanted program (PUP) from compromised computer.
In order to totally eliminate the threat, it is vital to follow the process in exact manner.
Step 1 : Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MBSetup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to 4solo.biz.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats including 4solo.biz and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Step 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of 4solo.biz on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by 4solo.biz.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to 4solo.biz.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Procedures to Remove 4solo.biz from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Step 1 : Quick Fix - Scan the System with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like 4solo.biz. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
Click here to Download Combo Cleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing 4solo.biz.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 2 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from this link:
Click here to download MBAM for Mac
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including 4solo.biz.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, 4solo.biz is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
Get rid of 4solo.biz Pop-ups (Notification)
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website 4solo.biz. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from 4solo.biz are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, 4solo.biz pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop 4solo.biz from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below. Remember, these steps may only be sucessful after the removal of the main component or dubious browser extension.
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allow" section and look for 4solo.biz.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside 4solo.biz list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop 4solo.biz from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for 4solo.biz entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if 4solo.biz pop-up is gone.
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on 4solo.biz.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if 4solo.biz pop-up is gone.
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select 4solo.biz from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.
Stopping 4solo.biz Pop-up on Mobile Devices
Aside from PC and Mac, 4solo.biz pop-ups and redirects can also affect browser programs on mobile phones like Android and iOS devices. To stop the annoying pop-ups and remove its source, please execute the procedures as stated here.
Please take note that the tutorial in removing 4solo.biz pop-ups from mobile devices contains automatic and manual procedures. If you are not a technical user, we recommend to follow the instant removal method to automatically stop 4solo.biz pop-ups from mobile device using a malware scanner.