Another malicious online survey that you should watch is the Coupons Beat. It is considered as pop-up ads and browser redirect adware. It was quite harmful because of being able to go through onto your system without your consent. Attackers as well as adware authors put it together with free software in order to deploy quickly over the Internet. Coupons Beat will show excessive pop-up about online survey and redirect your browser to a promotional web page of certain products, services, or adware location. With the presence of potentially unwanted program on the computer, you will encounter enormous pop-ups and online survey . Once you see ads from this adware popping on your browser, you have to consider cleaning the computer as soon as possible to avoid further harm.
Definitely, Coupons Beat is not a secured and genuine add-on for your browser. Though, it was a very hard thing to keep away from this adware due to its presence on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. There are also other items dropped on the computer that was made hidden to prevent the removal of Coupons Beat.
You may feel really exhausted seeing your PC to keep on going to many unknown websites all the time you surf the web. The adware even bothered you with the pop-ups coming out from various suspicious URL. It is part of the many tactics by this adware. The sites beyond your own settings are linked to Coupons Beat. While those ads that filling on your screen is a threat, clicking on it may cause security risk and identity theft. It’s just like mixing up strategies to increase traffic on sites or product, which they promoted, in order to increase profit as well.
To reverse such changes made by Coupons Beat and bring back your PC to its clean state, you must run a thorough virus scan on your Windows system.
Online Security Scanner Report for couponsbeat.com:
|Not yet tested||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: April 14, 2016|
|Not yet rated||Feedback: No data||Updated: April 14, 2016|
|Currently Safe||Feedback: No data||Updated: April 14, 2016|
Coupons Beat Removal Guide
Stage 1: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
Browser redirects and hijacking issues takes place if browser settings may have been altered by malware. Files may have also added that executes whenever its senses that Internet connection is active.
To get rid of this threat, a number of scanner and tools are suggested. Please run all these tools to ensure that no more malicious files will be left on the computer.
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Coupons Beat. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 2: Remove Coupons Beat Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted Coupons Beat from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of Coupons Beat on the affected browser.
Option: Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Coupons Beat. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to Coupons Beat.. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual removal of add-on from Firefox.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Reset Firefox to its default state. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Coupons Beat should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain in the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by Coupons Beat and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please add-on removal from Internet Explorer.