Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info has now been added to the lengthy list of phony websites posing as online virus scanners. The website’s true purpose is to trick users into believing that they have infections on their computers. Malware can occasionally result in identity theft as well as the theft of user names and passwords, according to Restoreheavilycurrentinfo -product.info. Internet users need to be made aware that the material on Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info is wholly fake and ought to be disregarded.
Visiting Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info in an odd way
Actually, nobody visits our website on purpose; it just happens. They were directed to our website while browsing pages that might have been about downloading movies, software, or music illegally. Some of the redirects have also been linked to questionable online file converters.
When a user first accesses the Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info website, they will be informed that “Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info wants to show notifications.” This request signifies the site’s desire to make use of the web notification feature, but in actuality, it may display more misleading messages to ask for users’ permission.
Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info will begin to continuously display pop-up ads once it has access to push notifications. Avoid clicking on the advertisements since they may contain links that send your browser to a website with malware, viruses, or adware.
Scam alert by Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info
As seen in the screenshot above, the majority of the websites are deceptive pop-ups that pretend to be online virus scans. This tactic is used to get online users to download a suggested program. The purported scanner or cleaning is actually a malicious application, so keep that in mind. In addition to being useless, the application will cost users a lot of money to download.
Finally, it is best to avoid the Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-Product.info pop-up. This will protect the computer from further damage. In the section that follows, a full removal guide for the pop-up is provided.
|Initial pop-up goal||Displays phony pop-up alerts and warnings stating that computer is infected with a virus. Then, Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info is going to offer a solution like downloading the recommended software or availing of an online technical support service.|
|Website purpose||To extort money from their victims using misleading detection of virus, malware, or system issues. This site promotes security and optimization program as well as technical support services that are both rip off.|
|Current IP address||22.214.171.124|
Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info Removal Procedure
Below is a systematic instruction that is very useful in getting rid of the potentially unwanted program (PUP) from compromised computer.
In order to totally eliminate the threat, it is vital to follow the process in exact manner.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with a powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of pop-up and redirect adware like Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file; please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info pop-ups and redirects, including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if you are comfortable manually getting rid of the threat and malicious items linked to it.
Step 1 : Get rid of Pop-ups (Notification)
Normally, Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below.
Remove Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info from Google Chrome
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allowed to send notifications" section and look for Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
5. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
Stop Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info pop-up on Mozilla Firefox
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info pop-up is gone.
Remove Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info from Safari (Mac)
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info pop-up is gone.
Get rid of Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info from Microsoft Edge
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
5. Find and select Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
6. You may now restart Edge browser.
Step 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of codes causing Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info to show up on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info pop-ups.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Step 3 : Delete Suspicious Browser Extension
Most adware and unwanted programs use an application called a "browser extension" to be able to take over the settings of internet applications. Therefore, we highly recommend checking and removing the extension that is closely related to Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info. If it is not present, look for and delete any suspicious browser extension.
Remove the suspicious Browser Extension from Google Chrome
1. Open your Google Chrome browser.
2. Type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Find Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info or any relevant entry and remove it from the Google Chrome browser.
Uninstall the unwanted Extension from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Type about:addons in the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Choose Extensions from the sidebar menu.
4. Look for an object that pertains to Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info and remove it from the browser.
After deleting the malicious browser extension, it is expected that pop-ups and other troubles will be gone from the internet browser.
Remove the malicious Extension from Microsoft Windows and Edge Browser
1. On your keyboard, press Windows Key + R and then, type the appwiz.cpl command.
2. The Program and Features window will open. Arrange the list in a chronological manner, with recently installed applications on top. To do this, click on the 'Installed On' column.
3. Select suspicious or a recently installed unknown entry. Then, click on Uninstall to remove it from the Windows system.
If Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info is still present on the browser and there are still pop-ups and redirects, another option is to remove the adware from the browser settings.
4. Open the Microsoft Edge program.
5. Input edge://extensions/ in the URL bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
6. Look for and Remove or Disable unwanted entries from the Installed Extensions area. Additionally, delete the same object from the Search Providers section by executing the Hijacker Removal Procedure for Edge.
7. Close the window and restart Microsoft Edge.
Step 4 : Alternative Method to Clean Up Google Chrome from Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info
Not all browser threats are the same. Some cannot be removed by deleting relevant extensions and codes. In this instance, resetting the browser to its default configuration is the best solution. If Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info is still bothering you after completing all the steps above, please execute the procedures below to proceed with the Safety Check.
Use Chrome Safety Check to Delete Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info
1. Open the Google Chrome application.
2. Type this string in the address box: chrome://settings/privacy and then, press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Go to Safety Check section and click on Check Now button.
4. Remove any suspicious extensions or sites that are extensively showing notifications.
This feature of Google Chrome aims to find malicious websites and harmful software. If unable to delete Restoreheavilycurrentinfo-product.info, the other option is to Reset Google Chrome settings to its original defaults. See more details on this page.