When using the internet, a variety of websites can be accessed. Visitors to websites may come across strange sites that frequently display obtrusive advertisements. Such websites, such as DealLinks.net, might be challenging for online users.
DealLinks.net is a website that tries to trick users into giving permission for alerts from their site to be sent to the user’s primary web browser. The owners of DealLinks.net employ strategies to persuade visitors to enable notifications. DealLinks.net was created to lead internet users to shady websites that contain dubious and harmful content. Adware or PUA (Potentially Unwanted Application) installed on the browser program, which primarily targets Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, and Safari, can allow users to access the site by accident. Unwanted programs exist that were created to show malicious advertisements and collect information about browsing.
DealLinks.net Prizes, Rewards, and Gift Cards
The behavior of the DealLinks.net website is identical to that of all other browser redirects, including Au01.bid, Checkgirlsnow.site, and many others. The purpose of these websites is to trick users into enabling push notifications. Similar to DealLinks.net, operators typically display an “Allow” button to allow users to download files, watch videos, participate in raffles, and other activities.
As you can see, adware makers employ a variety of click-bait techniques to draw in internet users. In either case, the browser is affected in the same way. After the website visitor chose “Allow,” DealLinks.net can now automatically send browser alerts with misleading advertisements that may reroute or link to other questionable web pages. Additionally, it seeks to get private data from web users by asking them to complete an online survey. DealLinks.net will show pages with numerous deceptive titles to further entice online users to this scam.
Ads by DealLinks.net
Advertisements related to DealLinks.net may occasionally take the form of campaign banners, commercials, pop-up ads, or surveys. It can be interesting to look at because it should inspire online users, but once clicked, it can lead to shady websites like the one in the screenshot above, where DealLinks.net tries to deceive users by offering prizes they can instantly claim. However, if the internet user chooses to proceed with the scheme, the website will ask them to provide sensitive personal data that hackers could use for other online fraud schemes. Additionally, there are advertisements made to run scripts that download or install unwanted programs and infect computers, which frequently lead to issues, particularly with privacy and security and browsing safety, that can be used against internet users.
Steps to remove DealLinks.net pop-up
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website DealLinks.net. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from DealLinks.net are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Remove DealLinks.net pop-ups and redirects by executing these steps:
For Mac and PC : Get rid of Pop-ups (Notification)
Normally, DealLinks.net pop-ups will start to bombard the internet browser screen with pop-ups if a web user is deceived to click the “Allow” button, which triggers the said website to send a push notification. To stop DealLinks.net from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below. Remember, these steps may only be successful after the removal of the main component or dubious browser extension.
1. On the Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under the "Sites that sent a lot of notifications" or "Allowed to send notifications" section and look for DealLinks.net.
3. Click Don't Allow beside DealLinks.net. You may also click on the ellipses to reveal the options.
4. Please restart the Google Chrome browser.
1. On the Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press the Enter key:
2. Navigate below to the Permissions area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for DealLinks.net entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes, and restart Mozilla Firefox. Check if DealLinks.net pop-up is gone.
1. Assuming that the Edge browser is open, type the following in the address bar and hit Enter on your keyboard.
2. In the Settings, Site Permissions area, select DealLinks.net from the list.
3. Click on the Options icon. See the image below.
4. Under the All Sites section, look for Notifications and select Block to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.
1. On the top menu, click on Safari, and then select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on the Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On the right panel, it will display a list of websites with the "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on DealLinks.net.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart the Safari browser and see if the DealLinks.net pop-up is gone.
If DealLinks.net pop-up still persist after accomplishing the removal of the URL from the push notification feature, there must be an adware on the computer that is causing the annoyances. Continue with the remaining procedures to scan the system with virus and malware removal software.
Additional steps to remove DealLinks.net from PC
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with a powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of pop-up and redirect adware like DealLinks.net through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file; please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like DealLinks.net, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete DealLinks.net pop-ups and redirects, including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if you are comfortable manually getting rid of the threat and malicious items linked to it.
Run Another Scan : Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of DealLinks.net on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by DealLinks.net.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to DealLinks.net.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Extra procedures to remove DealLinks.net from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Quick Fix - Scan the Mac Computer with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like DealLinks.net. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads its latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing DealLinks.net.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Run Another Scan : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from the link below.
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including DealLinks.net.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, DealLinks.net is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.