Antiviral Factory 2013 is a computer infection from malware makers. This attack is also known as rogue program as it is masked as a real antivirus program. Actually, Antiviral Factory 2013 displays fake alerts and virus scan results to deceive victims and make them think that computer is under attack with viruses, Trojans and malware.
Antiviral Factory 2013 can be installed onto your computer through the use of Trojans that locates security flaws on the system. The rogue program will get installed without your knowledge. During installation, this malware will drop certain files and create random folders on the computer. File names used by Antiviral Factory 2013 virus are also randomized to elude antivirus programs.
It is configured to start a scan every time you start Windows. Once loaded, it can also perform other task aside from the fake scan. Antiviral Factory 2013 also shows fake alerts and warning about several threats present on the computer. Threats will be located on your computer even if it is clean and free from threats.
You must realize how harmful Antiviral Factory 2013 is. Therefore, you must remove it from the computer immediately to avoid further damage. We do not advise paying for the registration key of this rogue program. However, you may use free serial key to activate Antiviral Factory 2013 and remove it with ease when your computer is fully functional.
Antiviral Factory 2013 Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Antiviral Factory 2013 through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Antiviral Factory 2013, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Antiviral Factory 2013 rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Antiviral Factory 2013
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Antiviral Factory 2013 and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Antiviral Factory 2013 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Antiviral Factory 2013 from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Antiviral Factory 2013 unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Antiviral Factory 2013 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Antiviral Factory 2013 using Anti-malware Program
To remove Antiviral Factory 2013 automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Antiviral Factory 2013 that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Antiviral Factory 2013.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.