Windows Activity Booster is derived from the family of fake antivirus program that is presently flooding the web hoping to attract computer users. Its main agenda is to convince user into buying the Windows Activity Booster registration key. To accomplish this, this fake program will launch a virus scan each time Windows starts. Right after the scan, the rogue software will produce a barrage of virus-infected files located on the computer. As expected, it prompts for the removal of threat using the registered version of Windows Activity Booster.
Compare to its previous variants like Windows Cleaning Toolkit and Windows Active HotSpot, Windows Activity Booster is entirely a mimic or copycat. Obvious change made on this one is the title. Everything else remains as it was since the launching of this group of malware. Thus, you should never go wrong in refusing to install Windows Activity Booster into the computer. Somehow, if it manages to sneak into the computer via Trojan infection, there is still a way to remove it without having to pay for the serial key.
Please use the key provided on this page to activate Windows Activity Booster. Once running in full version, you will now have full access on files and web sites that is required in proper removal of this fake security software.
How to Remove Windows Activity Booster
Stage 1: Activating the Rogue Program
To easily uninstall Windows Activity Booster, we need to upgrade it to full version. As you can observe, computer has limited function. Thus, it is difficult to perform removal procedure at this stage. To activate Windows Activity Booster, click on Buy Full Edition button at the bottom of the console and enter the serial number below. If it prompts for email address, you can input anything you want.
Windows Activity Booster Activation Code: 0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Windows Activity Booster and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for Windows Activity Booster’ leftover with Microsoft’s Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Windows Activity Booster. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Windows Activity Booster entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Windows Activity Booster have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.