Fasto Player may appear as versatile tool for watching online videos with real fast private browsing. But, most users didn’t know about this program is the dubious intent it is keeping behind those appealing features. Computer security professionals classed Fasto Player as potentially unwanted program (PUP) due to its unpredicted installation of various adware.
Aside from playing videos, Fasto Player is also endorsed as a program where you can download, bookmark, convert, and edit both video and audio formats. Publisher of this tool tries to incite as many users into installing Fasto Player on their computer. Main reason behind this intense propagation is to generate profit as it exhibits ads while user is engaging this program. Aside from loading too much ads, it occasionally redirects browser to partner’s web sites. Both intend to bring-in revenue.
Most computer users who are dealing with Fasto Player infection are totally clueless how it gets inside their PC. They did not know that this adware is an outcome of freeware installation. Fasto Player is distributed as part of third-party applications, which loads a collection of program into the system without authorization. It can get inside easily but uninstalling the program is too complex. For this reason, we are offering your easy-to-follow guide and scanners to properly remove Fasto Player including all hidden files and registry entries.
After getting rid of this unwanted program, be sure to guard your computer by installing efficient anti-malware product that is effective in blocking similar attacks. Moreover, avoid downloading unknown and suspicious program that usually carries malware like Fasto Player.
Online Security Scanner Report for fastoplayer.com:
|Not yet tested||Community Rating: 0.0||July 22, 2016|
|Not yet rated||Feedback: No data||July 22, 2016|
|Currently Safe||Feedback: No data||July 22, 2016|
How to Remove Fasto Player Adware from PC
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
It is highly suggested that you carry out all the steps in exact manner to effectively get rid of malware.
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall Fasto Player
The main cause of adware and malware presence could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove Fasto Player entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Fasto Player. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted Fasto Player from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of Fasto Player on the affected browser.