downloadcamp.com is a domain dedicated in deploying various unknown or harmful program. As of this writing, the site is endorsing a new player that is needed before you can proceed to a request page. downloadcamp.com is known as browser hijacker or redirect adware. It hijacks your requested page and stated that you need to install a program before you can carry on with the requested page.
When downloadcamp.com begins to appear on the browser, it only confirms adware presence. It targets most known browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. This browser hijacker may only execute its tasks right after add-on or extension was installed on the browser.
During its existence, user may observe several redirects to downloadcamp.com. When clicking on search results, web links, or any online activities, browser will get rerouted to downloadcamp.com. User will end of on the said domain consisting of Free Download Recommended by your requested site.
Installing software suggested by downloadcamp.com may harm your computer. In fact, most software promoted on this site is unknown and not tested for security and safety. In addition, only malware authors are utilizing such endorsement scheme. So, beware of downloadcamp.com and as much as possible, avoid this site at all cost.
Online Security Scanner Report for static.thehumanallegiance.com:
|No Issues||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Jan. 27, 2013|
|Not yet rated||Feedback: N/A||Updated: Jan. 27, 2013|
|Currently Safe||Ratings: 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes||Updated: Jan. 27, 2013|
downloadcamp.com Removal Guide
Stage 1: Scan and Delete downloadcamp.com with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to downloadcamp.com. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 2: Remove downloadcamp.com Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted downloadcamp.com from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of downloadcamp.com on the affected browser.
Option: Alternative Method to Remove downloadcamp.com from Internet Browser
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with downloadcamp.com. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to downloadcamp.com.. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual removal of add-on from Firefox.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Give Firefox a tuneup. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. downloadcamp.com should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain in the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by downloadcamp.com and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please see add-on removal from Internet Explorer.