Dingo Deals adware is a browser add-on, which tries to provide you the easiest way on how to select an item that offers the best price on the Internet. It is done through showing price comparison from thousands of list from its database. Dingo Deals also allows you to quickly access on product search to various online shopping websites. It is very much available when you visit Amazon, eBay, Walmart and any other online web sites. Dingo Deals adware can be installed from their official site or can be installed as bundled product with freeware and shawareware apps. In most cases, it happened without computer user’s approval. This is one of the reasons why some dubbed this program as Dingo Deals virus.
Dingo Deals adware is supposedly helping you in saving money. However, upon learning about the unwanted activities by this browser extension, it may be classified not as any form of virus but rather an unwanted program or PUP. Dingo Deals monitors how you browse the net. Therefore, third party advertisers on this program can generate ads that will fit on your search keyword. You should never click any link from those ads. Any of them might lead you to corrupted sites. It is better to remove this adware if you want to be as safe as you can be.
You do have the options in deleting Dingo Deals and stop the pop-up ads, coupons, and savings. We provided on this page the guide you may need both in automatic and manual removal. Just to remind you that if you preferred to use the manual method you have to make sure that you have the required skills. Otherwise, you may not delete it fully and cause some troubles on the system.
How to Remove Dingo Deals Adware
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall Dingo Deals
The main cause of pop-up ads and coupons could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove Dingo Deals entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently. You may uninstall FriendFinder or any Fabook-related software.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below. Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner.exe to start running the tool.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Dingo Deals. You may have to delete each detected item.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, open AdwCleaner once more. Click on Uninstall to remove this program from your computer.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted Dingo Deals from the computer. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. You do not need to install the program. This portable scanner will run automatically once you double-click on the the executable file avast-browser-cleanup.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of Dingo Deals on the affected browser.